The Division of IT offers a variety of backup services to meet your needs:
- Virtual server image backups with single file restore for virtual servers hosted in Division of IT"s Virtual Server Hosting service
- Backups for file repositories hosted on Division of IT's Enterprise File Storage service
- Database backups for Oracle and MS SQL (available to database hosted by DoIT or departments)
- Server filesystem backups for physical and virtual servers (available to servers hosted by DoIT or departments)
Backup client configuration, scheduling and data restore services are provided as part of the Server Administration and Database Administration services. If the server is not enrolled in the System Administration service, configuration, scheduling and restores are the responsibility of the department.
Pricing for our various backup services is as follows:
- Virtual server image backup - $0.08 per GB of VM drive size per month
- File backup - $0.04 per GB of file share quota per month
- Database backup - $0.08 per GB of database size per month
- Server filesystem backup - $0.08 per GB of server drive size per month
Virtual server image backups are available to Virtual Server Hosting customers.
File backups are available to Enterprise File Storage customers.
Database backups are available to any database whether hosted by DoIT or a department.
Server filesystem backups are available to any server whether hosted by DoIT or a department.
If you would like to engage CSG consulting with regards to this service, please use the Server and Administration Services consultation request form.
For additional assistance, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000.