Tech Support is your single point of contact for technology support at MU. Our expert staff consists of trained Information Technology personnel as well as competent student technicians. If we cannot answer your question, we will route you to the appropriate department or person.
- Summer Hours from May 24 – August 8, 2020:
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Online Tech Support at doitservices.missouri.edu
Use Online Tech Support to find answers to your Mizzou technology questions or to search support articles.
MU DoIT on YouTube
Check out the Division of IT’s YouTube channel. You’ll find loads of short videos with step-by-step instructions for connecting to technology at Mizzou. There are also longer how-to videos for using a variety of software, like Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Box Cloud Storage.
In-Room Tech Support – CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19.
In-Room Tech Support works with the Department of Residential Life to provide free in-room support for students living in the residence halls. Technicians can help troubleshoot problems with such things as cable TVs, computers, networking, printer setup, software questions, traditional phone lines, and voicemail.
Before our technicians can enter a student’s room, the student must complete a Key Release form.
- Go to doitservices.missouri.edu to request in-room tech support. Login to the self-service portal with your University user id and password, select Service Catalog, and search for ResTech.
- Key Release Form – This form is available in the Residential Life Housing app.
Contact Tech Support for computer, technology, and Mizzou-related questions and problems by calling 573.882.5000 during our regular hours, or visit Online Tech Support for service anytime.
Walk-Up Support at TigerTech
Having a problem with your laptop? Bring it to the support desk at TigerTech in the lower level of The Mizzou Store. A technician will troubleshoot the problem at no charge. If hardware repair is required, certified Dell and Apple techs are available for warranty repairs or out-of-warranty work for an hourly fee.