The Mizzou Store TigerTech Service Desk
The Division of IT and The Mizzou Store TigerTech offer an integrated technology support center located within TigerTech at the Student Center. Uniting the Division of IT’s technological support expertise with the retail and student service capabilities of TigerTech means that the best service and price on computers and technology are now collectively available to the MU community.
Walk Up Support Options
Desktop support technicians are located at the Walk Up Support location (at the back of the TigerTech store), providing a centralized and convenient service center for students, faculty, and staff. These services include:
- Hardware repair (for Dell and Apple equipment, both in and out of warranty)
- Operating system service for Dell or Apple equipment, unless customer provides media (other brands can be serviced as long as customer provides installation media)
- File/disk recovery
- Backup and restoration
- Hardware installation or upgrade for user-exchangeable items (HD, RAM, etc.) only
- Warranty work (limited to Dell and Apple computers)
- Software installation; customer must provide installation media
- General Troubleshooting
All Ethernet cables, cable television cables, and Network Interface Cards (NICs) are available at TigerTech. For more information on these services, contact TigerTech at 573.882.2131. For additional assistance, contact Phone Support at 573.882.5000.
For more information, visit the Computer Repair service page.