The Division of IT and The Mizzou Store TigerTech offer a walk-in tech support desk located within TigerTech at the Student Center.
TigerTech offers an integrated technology center in the Student Center. Technicians are located at the tech support walk-up location (downstairs, at the back of the TigerTech store), providing a centralized and convenient service center for faculty, staff, and students.
These services include:
- Hardware repair (for equipment under Dell or Apple warranty only)
- Operating system service for Dell or Apple equipment, unless customer provides media
- File/disk recovery
- Backup and restoration
- Hardware installation or upgrade for user-exchangeable items (HD, RAM, etc.) only
- Warranty work
- Software installation
All Ethernet cables and cable television cables are available at TigerTech.
For specific pricing, please visit Computer Repair Pricing page for current fees.
- graduate students
- undergraduate students
For more information on these services, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000.
911 E. Rollins Dr.
Columbia, MO 65211
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon - 6:00 p.m.
During Black & Gold Weekends, TigerTech observes extended hours. Check the Mizzou Store calendar.
For additional assistance, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000.