Your Username and Password
Your username and password are both extremely important parts of your identity as an MU Tiger. With them comes access to personal records and information such as your grades, course login, email, finances – pretty much everything. This is your identity and no one else’s. So, don’t share your password with ANYONE; not your roommate, not your BFF, not even your parents!
If your parents want access to your finances or grades, you can set them up with Additional Authorized Access through MyZou. Parents will receive their own username and password to gain limited access to your records, bills, and grades.
Your Mizzou TigerCard student ID is your official University of Missouri identification card. It is your pass to eat in the dining halls, the key to your residence hall, and sometimes to your room.
To get your student ID made, go to the ID Office in the lower level of the Mizzou Store. You will need to bring a valid, U.S. government-issued photo ID (driver license, passport, state or military ID). Be ready to say, “Cheese!” when you have your photo taken.
You can manage your accounts through TigerCard Manager. It allows you to add money, view your activity, and deactivate a lost or stolen TigerCard. You can even have guests make deposits to your account. Log in with your username and password.
Be careful not to lose your student ID, as it’s also your student charge card. If you do lose your card, you should go to TigerCard Manager and deactivate it so no one else can make charges. To get a replacement card, go to the ID Office. Replacement cards cost $15.
Students use their TigerCard to:
- Purchase meals and snacks at all Campus Dining locations (E.Z. Charge activation required).
- Charge purchases at The Mizzou Store and the Team Store.
- Enter the MU Recreation Center (if student activity fee is paid).
- Use the Student Health Center and charge pharmacy purchases.
- Purchase concert tickets at the MSA Box Office.
- Purchase Mizzou Athletics tickets at the Mizzou Ticket Office.
- Enter regular season Mizzou sports (baseball, gymnastics, soccer, softball, volleyball, women’s basketball, wrestling) games free.
- Charge copying costs at Cornell Hall, Engineering, and Health Sciences Libraries as well as the Digiprint Center in Ellis Library.
- Check out materials from all MU libraries.
- Clock in to campus jobs.
- Do laundry at residence hall laundry facilities (Residential Life residents only).
- Purchase ice cream from Buck’s Ice Cream Parlor.
- Purchase meat from the Mizzou Meat Market.
- Pro-shop purchases, greens fees, and rentals at A.L. Gustin Golf Course.
- Purchase materials and take classes at the MSA Craft Studio.
- Purchase flowers at Tiger Garden.
- Purchase lunch at Café @ Eckles.
- Purchase services at Cornell Instructional Support Services.
All official University communications are sent through your student email account (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is where you will be informed of important dates, deadlines, class registration, and specific hall information The address book has already been populated with faculty, staff, and student email addresses for easy access to the entire Mizzou community. Be sure to check your email regularly!
myZou Student Portal
MyZou acts as a secure online destination for all of your private university information. It’s where you handle the “business” of attending Mizzou, such as reviewing records, registering for classes, updating personal info, and lots more. Start exploring myZou now by logging in with your username and password.
Here are some how-to guides for important things you should do right away in myZou: