Open Lab is now unavailable due to reduced staff.
DoIT Training teaches both online and hands-on training year-round at the University of Missouri in Columbia. They provide a core group of classes in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and web design. They also offer custom courses, YouTube videos, and hold special learning events.
- Classroom Training (hands-on)
- Online Training (live and recorded)
- Custom Courses (we teach your class/group)
DoIT Training courses and content, except IT Pro Training courses, are free* to:
- MU faculty, students, and staff
- MU Health Care faculty and staff
- UM System staff
- Retirees enrolled in the Retiree Access IT Program
*Class is free if you attend. Canceling enrollment within 48 hours of the start of the course, or not attending class, will incur a fee.
Members of the general public and companies are also eligible to take DoIT Training courses for a fee.