The Campus Desktop Purchasing Program (CDPP) provides a process by which departments may use desktop enhancement funds, or any other type of funding, to purchase computer equipment.
The Campus Desktop Purchasing Program (CDPP) provides a process by which departments may use Desktop Enhancement funds, or any other type of funding, to purchase computer equipment.
- MU departments may use any type of funding to purchase hardware, including Desktop Enhancement funds. Desktop Enhancement funds are allocated to qualifying MU devisions annually (pending funding availability) for the purchase of preconfigured desktops, laptop computers, and monitors. Equipment can be purchased for faculty and staff to conduct University functions. Desktop Enhancement funds can also be used for network printers, but not desktop printers for individuals.
- No minimum order is required.
- Windows computers are available through Dell, Hewlett Packard and Apple.
- All desktop configurations have a four-year warranty; laptop configurations have a three-year warranty.
- All computers are delivered directly to the location of choice.
Pricing depends on quantity and model chosen. See Additional Information tab below for details.
- MU Health Care
- UM System
- University Extension
Computers can be ordered at any time, and there is no minimum order. Orders are placed with vendors upon submission of the CDPP order form. Computers are delivered in approximately two to three weeks.
- Please download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Complete the CDPP Order Form.
- Your authorized signatory and/or fiscal officer must review, sign, and fax the order form for final processing.
For additional assistance, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000.