The Division of IT offers operating system administration on Linux and Windows physical and virtual servers.
The Server Administration Service includes:
- Operating system deployment and maintenance
- Network and firewall configuration
- Antivirus software and management
- Operating system patches
- Security according to operating system best practices
- Backup configuration and maintenance*
- Data restoration
- External storage configuration
- Performance monitoring
- 24/7 hardware and operating system monitoring with after-hours incident response
*Backup configuration and maintenance requires the use of the Server Backup Services.
There is a recurring fee of $120 per virtual server every month or $180 per physical server every month, payable by MoCode
This service is available to physical servers housed in a Division of IT Data Center and to virtual servers hosted by the Division of IT.
To obtain Server Administration Service, please use the Server and Administration Services Consultation Request form.
You may also use the consulting form to request changes to your existing service.
For additional assistance, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000.