You can access the messages from your University voicemail account several ways.
From your traditional desk phone:
- Pick up handset and dial 66.
- Enter your voicemail PIN/numeric passcode.
From a phone other than your Cisco desk phone:
- Dial 573.884.3111.
- Enter your phone number followed by #.
- Enter your voicemail PIN/numeric passcode followed by #.
From the Cisco voicemail portal:
- Visit the voicemail web portal.
- Log in with your University username (SSO) and password.
- Click Web Inbox.
- Select the message.
- Click the Play button to listen to the messages through your computer speakers or headset.
- You may also Reply, Forward and Delete messages from the Web Inbox.
- By default, Cisco phone voicemail messages will be delivered to both your phone and the associated inbox of your University email account.
- Play the message through your computer speakers or headset.
- Deleting a voicemail message from your inbox also deletes the message from your phone.