Microsoft Office 2013 Online Resources
MU’s site license for Microsoft Office 2013 Enterprise Suite includes the nine software packages listed below.
- Word, word processing
- Excel, spreadsheet
- PowerPoint, presentation
- Outlook, email and calendar
- Access, database
- OneNote, digital note taking
- InfoPath, design electronic forms
- Publisher, design publications
Our YouTube channel was created to supplement and further our instructor-led classes. Check out our YouTube playlist for Microsoft, including short tutorials for Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint. Practice what you learn in class and go beyond the classroom.
DoIT Training hosts a variety of live online classes every year. These webinar events are usually recorded and are available to watch when you need them.
Leverage Outlook Tasks to Boost Your Productivity (Flash based video)
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and modify tasks
- Convert emails into tasks
- Create custom task views with categories
- Search for task information
- Delegate a task
- Attach files/items to tasks
- Manage tasks in the To-Do bar
- Group, filter and sort tasks in the To-Do bar
- Export task information
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of MS Outlook and the Windows operating environment