IT Jungle Transcripts
Find Your Way through the IT Jungle transcripts
Note: To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Go to the Adobe Reader download page.
The following PDFs of the tutorial lessons and quiz are provided for those using a screen reader.
- What are the requirements of the Division of IT’s Acceptable Use Policy?
- What may happen if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy?
- What is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)?
- What may happen if you violate the DMCA?
- What is the University’s policy about mass email?
- What may happen if you violate the mass email policy?
- What are the goals of the IT security program?
- What are the steps you must take to keep your computer and data secure?
- What is a Username?
- How do you create a strong password that is easy to remember?
- How do you change or reset your password?
- What is the Emergency Mass Notification System (EMNS)?
- What are the Division of IT’s hardware and software recommendations?
- What are the Division of IT’s recommendations for maintaining your software?
- What are the policies on file management (e.g., where to save my files)?
- How do you remotely access University-specific resources?
- How do you connect to the wireless network for the MU campus?
- What are the options for getting technical support?
- What training is available for software applications?
- How do you access your University email account?
- What is the mailbox size limit and how do you keep from reaching the limit?
- Where are email folders stored and which ones are automatically backed up?
- How do you manage email records?
- What is the Outlook Address Book and which lists will you commonly use?
- What is the University’s policy on mass email?
- What types of phones are available?
- How do you get familiar with your phone’s features?
- How do you set up your voicemail?
- What services are available for long-distance calls?
- What are some Telecom policies that I should be familiar with?
- What other telecommunication services are available?
- What are the options for service and support?
- What Division of IT discounts and free offers are available to University staff members?