Open Lab is now by appointment only due to reduced staff.
DoIT Training conducts one-on-one Open Lab sessions by appointment for MU faculty, staff and students only. Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. If you want to work with a particular trainer, contact that trainer in advance to ensure s/he is available.
Open Lab Guidelines
- Students don’t have to take a DoIT Training course to be eligible for Open Lab assistance. We’ll assess your specific needs and show you how to use the application. We won’t, however, complete your homework assignment for you.
- Faculty and staff need to attend at least one class in the application for which you need help.
- To get the most out of an open lab session, we strongly recommend you bring data from a project on a USB drive.
- We will help you with all software applications in our teaching portfolio, except SAS and IBM SPSS.
- We will use the application version currently loaded on our training lab machines.
- We won’t be able to help you with programming.