Faculty/Staff: Manage Your Password
All MU and UM System employees must change their password annually. Employees of the University Hospital and Clinics and the Schools of Health Professions and Medicine must reset their password every 180 days. This mandatory password change will ensure all user passwords meet current security requirements as well as comply with best practices for password duration.
- The University is moving all users to the Secure Authentication Toolkit for password management services. The Toolkit allows for a second layer of password safety by requiring additional authentication (phone number, email address, etc.) in order to access system storing sensitive date (such as myHR). If you have not already done so, register with the Toolkit to avoid future interruptions of access to your account and associated services.
- If you have not yet registered with the Secure Authentication Toolkit but need to reset your University password before you can do so, use one of the following password tools:
- Faculty and staff University accounts. Click on Create/reset password.
Students: Forgot a Password?
Your userid (PawPrint) is used for campus technology resources (computing sites, Canvas, etc.) You can reset your password in myZou.
- Click on Forgot Your Password?
- Office 365 Password Reset Tool
- Use this to reset your Office 365 (email) password.
If you need assistance with your password, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000 or walk-in at Tiger Tech, the lower level of The Mizzou Store.
Sponsored Account Management Tool
Use the Sponsored Account Management Tool to edit sponsorship details and reset passwords of your resource (non-Pawprint) accounts.
Note: use your personal UserID (not resource account name) to log in to this tool.