All enrolled students receive an email account where official university communications are sent.
Student email is provided by Microsoft's Office 365 Education. All official university communications are sent to this address. The address book is fully integrated with the university's Global Address List so that students have easy access to all faculty, staff and student University email addresses.
Office 365 for education may be accessed from any web browser and many popular email programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Entourage, and Mozilla Thunderbird, and is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh computers.
There are no fees associated with this service.
Student Email is available for all enrolled students.
Once your email account is activated you will log in using any client or browser of your choice at webmail.missouri.edu.
- Go to webmail.missouri.edu
- Click the link for New Student? Get Started at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your myZou username and password.
- Click Log in.
- Your MU Office 365 email address is email@example.com.
- Choose a password for your email account. Enter it in New Password and re-enter it in the Confirm New Password box.
- Return to webmail.missouri.edu and click on the Student Email padlock icon.
- Click Submit..
- Wait for the message that the password was successfully reset.
- Click Sign in.
- Finish your Office 365 account setup, following the onscreen instructions.
For additional assistance, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000.