MU Info is a weekly announcement on varying topics distributed to target audiences. Choose to send your MU Info article to any of three publication outlets: official University email, MU Info website, or GoMizzou application.
Get the word out through MU Info, a weekly announcement on varying topics, that can be sent to targeted audiences. MU Info is best used for general information or non-critical announcements.
Choose from three publication outlets for your MU Info submission.
Official University Email – Select from the following target audiences:
- MU students
- MU and Hospital faculty and staff
- All of the above
- MU Info website - a publicly accessible Web page at muinfo.missouri.edu.
- GoMizzou Application - Provides a great outlet for campus events open to the community.
MU Info is scheduled to be published by 2 p.m. every Wednesday. If your event occurs on the publication date, please understand we cannot guarantee a publication time.
Submissions are $50 per item regardless of the publication outlet.
If you are paying for your MU Info announcement via check, your payment MUST be received prior to publication date.
- MU Health Care
- UM System
MU Info is also available to MU organizations, payable by check only.
MU Info and GoMizzou are both available to departments and payable by MoCode.
Organizations may pay by check, submitted prior to distribution of the message. Submit your check, made payable to University of Missouri-Columbia, to:
Division of IT
ISAM: Mass Email Processing
Room 100, Locust Street Building
615 Locust St.
Columbia, MO 65211
Submit the MU Info request form. Please allow sufficient time for approval prior to the publication schedule.
- Requests submitted by 4 p.m. Friday will be reviewed and, if approved, distributed the following Wednesday.
- Edits and cancellations to MU Info submissions must be received by 5 p.m. Monday prior to publication.
- Payment must be received prior to publication.
When regularly scheduled classes are not in session (fall break, spring break, etc.), MU Info messages may not be published on the regular Wednesday schedule.
For additional assistance, contact Tech Support at 573.882.5000.