Contact Center Services
Contact Center Services allows departments to automatically route incoming calls to one or several call agents across one or many locations. Service centers and help desks typically use these services to manage high volume call flows efficiently.
- Process incoming calls more effectively
- Reduce or eliminate abandoned calls (hang ups) by providing queue or announcements
- Provide customers with a single telephone number
- Determine how calls are distributed
- Get a real-time view of phone traffic and agent performance
Receive reports that include but not limited to:
- Call traffic statistics
- Total number of calls answered
- Number of calls abandoned (hang ups)
- Agent statistics
Agent License: $45/month
Supervisor License: $75/month
Interactive Voice Response (IVR): $13/month
Reporting: Included with Supervisor License
For UC individual pricing, see UC for Individuals.
- MU Health Care
- UM System
- University Extension
Use MyServices to obtain service, change service options, or cancel service.
Use our web-based portal to monitor and manage your UC applications.