Computer Labs Policies
The following policies help keep the computing sites running smoothly:
- Computing resources and facilities are for instructional and academic purposes.
- Please adhere to the UM Acceptable Use Policy and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Only Division of IT-supplied paper is allowed in printers; use of personal paper or envelopes is prohibited.
- Be considerate of others — use headphones; speak quietly to others and on cell phones.
- Software installation is prohibited.
- Sites staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Reminders: Save often. Don’t forget to log out. Check printer selection before printing.
- Report Problems: Please report all computer and printer maintenance problems to the consultant on duty. If the site is unstaffed, please call Tech Support at 573.882.5000.