Audio and Web Conferencing
The University has partnered with InterCall to provide departments with the following audio and web conferencing services.Reservationless-Plus (audio) Conferencing:
- Always-on reservationless access, means you can host ad-hoc meetings without needing to pre-schedule
- Toll-free access for domestic meeting participants
- Host conference calls with up to 125 participants
- Record calls to download for future use; see below
Distribute your InterCall Reservationless-Plus (Audio only) meeting information; Use Outlook Quick Parts.
Join meetings while on the road; Download Mobile AssistantInterCall Unified Meeting (web) Conferencing:
- Integration with Reservationless-Plus (audio), enabling participants to dial-in to web conferences
- Allow meeting participants to participate using their computer speaker and microphone
- Share presentations and other content and applications from your computer*
- Leverage chat, surveys, polls and other interactive features*
- Record meetings to download for future use; see below
Reservationless-Plus (audio) Conferencing
- Pay as you go: $0.0178 cents/minute per caller
InterCall Unified Meeting (web) Conferencing
Also requires the Reservationless-Plus (audio) service for meeting participants to dial-in to a web meeting.
- Unlimited web usage: $9.99/month per owner account (includes web, video and computer audio), or
- Pay as you go: $0.06 cents/minute per web participant. Computer audio will incur an additional $0.02 center/minute per web participant under the pay as you go model.
InterCall Reservationless-Plus and Unified Meetings can be recorded. It is the meeting owner's responsibility to ensure that all meeting participants are informed when meetings are being recorded. It is also the meeting owner's responsibility to ensure that all recordings are managed in accordance with the University's data security and records management requirements.
- Recording: $0.0178 cents/minute (when recording is enabled it acts as an additional participant)
- Download Recordings: $10/recording
Departments establish their own billing account with InterCall under the University contract, and will be invoiced directly for any charges incurred. Each individual who needs to host audio or web conferencing will need their own InterCall conference "owner" account; these cannot be shared except in the case of shared functions — like administering online training classes.
Need to setup a billing account for your department?
Contact the InterCall Account Representative. Include the name of the department; the name, email address, physical address, and telephone number for the billing contact for the department. The billing contact for the department will receive an InterCall account. There is no charge for this account unless you place conference calls from this account.
Need to add users to an existing billing account?
Sign up online. Once your account has been approved by your departmental billing contact, you will receive your account information from InterCall.
Update your Intercall account information
If you would like to make a change to your account such as adding InterCall Unified Meeting please contact the InterCall Account Representative. Include the following information that can be found on the bill:
- Department name
- Account number
- The name and owner number of the person changing the account
- A description of what information should be changed
Have an issue with your InterCall bill?
Contact InterCall with a description of the billing issue. Include the following information that can be found on the bill:
- Department name
- Account number
- The name and owner number of the person whose bill/call is incorrect
- The invoice number
- A description of why the charge is incorrect. Please include page numbers & conference ID(s) if possible.
- A pdf copy of the invoice