MU eCard is an online tool to manage your Mizzou TigerCard account. eCard lets you check recent activity on your TigerCard, add funds to Campus Dining EZ-charge accounts, or deactivate a lost or stolen TigerCard. You can even ask Aunt Jane to deposit money in your account!
Students, faculty and staff can all register and take advantage of MU eCard. Guests can make a deposit into a student account (but cannot see balances or other information).
Sign Up for MU eCard
- First Name — First name, exactly as it is on your TigerCard.
- Last Name — Last name, exactly as it is on your TigerCard.
- Email — any email address you own.
- Student Number — Your student ID number. Find this in myZou if you do not know it.
- Receive Email — Check this box to receive email notifications verifying deposits and card de-activations.
- User Name — Can be your PawPrint or another name of your choice.
Password — Choose a password to use for MU eCard but please do not use your myZou password. Your password MUST:
- Be a minimum of 8 characters long.
- Contain at least one capital letter.
- Contain at least one punctuation mark.
- Re-enter Password — Re-enter it again exactly as you did above.
- Security Question — Type in a security question of your choice.
- Security Answer — Type in the answer to your security question.
- Last Four Digits of Campus Card — Last four digits of your Student ID number.
After you have signed up, you will be asked to sign-in each time you visit the ecard.missouri.edu site.
- User Name — the username you entered when you registered.
- Password — the password you entered when you signed up for eCard. This is NOT your myZou password.
In order to make Guest Deposits, guests will need to provide:
- Student Number — your Student ID number.
- First Name — First name exactly as it is on your TigerCard.
- Last Name — Last name exactly as it is on your TigerCard.
If you checked "Receive Email" you will receive an email every time a deposit is made to your account.
Instantly deactivate your TigerCard online. To reactivate or replace your card you must visit the ID Office in the basement of the University Bookstore. (Remember to bring your government-issued ID!)
Deactivation of your bookstore account will be processed the following weekday. For faster deactivation, we suggest you call the bookstore fiscal office at (573)884-2159.
For questions regarding charges, click on the appropriate icon for contact information to that vendor. Charges will appear as negative balance items. For an overall summary of your charges, use myZou. If you need a detailed break-down of each charge item, use eCard.
DoIT Software Sales
Buck's Ice Cream
Gustin Golf Course