Virtual Server Service
The Virtual Server Service provides a virtual Linux or Windows server for departments with web, application or database hosting needs. Virtual Server Service offers high availability in a production data center environment, a managed lifecycle, and predictable costs. The virtual server can either be administered by a departmental IT Pro or by a Division of IT system administrator. The Virtual Server Service enables users to deploy a new server quickly and without investing in new hardware; streamline software development and testing by allowing developers to create multiple environments with different operating systems; and migrate existing physical servers to a virtual environment with minimal effort and downtime.
- Virtual server hosting: $45.00/month; includes OS, 18GB of storage, 1GB RAM, and 1 CPU
- Additional storage: $0.75/GB/month
- Additional CPU: $5/CPU/month
- Additional RAM: $4/500MB/month
- System administration (optional): $125/machine/month
- Backup and restore (optional): $1/10GB/month
- Assistance with application migration (optional): $75/hour
To obtain Virtual Server Service, please contact CSG through the Server and Administration Services consultation request form.