As the central information technology organization for the University of Missouri, the Division of Information Technology (DoIT) is here for you, your department and your project support.
We collaborate with the University leadership and committees to determine organizational IT strategies, policies, priorities, and resource allocations. By partnering with us for your IT planning, we provide direction in how to best utilize and integrate the University’s information technology infrastructure, resources, and services.
DoIT’s mission is to provide value for today, innovation for tomorrow through a FIRST RATE philosophy:
- Fiscal Responsibility
- We consider the financial impact of our work
- We plan for the future
- We share creative and inventive ideas
- We implement dependable solutions
- We minimize complexity
- We listen to and partner with our customers
- We practice continuous improvement
- We not me
- We rely on each other
- We value everyone
- All interactions matter
- We stand by our commitments
- We hold ourselves and each other responsible
- We are transparent in our fiscal management
- We share and learn from mistakes
- We are recognized as a valued partner
- We celebrate success
Dr. Gary Allen leads the Division of IT, serving as both the MU Chief Information Officer and the UM Vice President for Information Technology. View DoIT's organizational chart or see more details about the organizational structure.
Please refer to DoIT's Policies and Procedures for more information on University IT and InfoSec policies.